What is a hair transplant ?
What is the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) hair transplant technique?
Consultation about FUE hair
- The new hair is real hair, making it look natural.
- Newly grown hair will be stronger than before and will not fall out easily.
- After hair transplantation, there is no need to recuperate. You can go home and go about your normal daily life.
- After the hair transplant, the scalp is not tight, there is no pain, there is little bleeding.
- Newly grown hair has a high rate of occurrence.
- After surgery The wound is as small as a pore, about 1 millimeter, and can heal on its own.
Who is FUE hair transplant suitable for?
- People who have problems with excessive hair loss, thinning hair, baldness.
- People who want to reshape their face To enhance the beauty of the face
- People with a wide forehead or a receding hairline
- Those who have little time Don’t want to recuperate for a long time.
- People who have thinning hair in the middle of their head
- People who want to conceal head scars
Preparation before FUE hair transplant
- Get a full night’s sleep.
- If you have a congenital disease that requires you to take medicine regularly or have a history of drug allergies Consult your doctor first.
- Refrain from taking medicines or dietary supplements that prevent blood clotting, such as Plavix, aspirin, Vitamin E, fish oil, and anti-inflammatory drugs for at least 7 days.
- Refrain from using Rogaine or Minoxidil, which are substances that help hair grow, for at least 7 days.
- Patients with high blood pressure who are taking Beta Blocker drugs should consult their doctor before changing their medication. Because it may affect the medicine used in surgery for at least 7 days.
- Stop smoking, stop drinking alcohol. Refrain from eating fermented foods According to the doctor’s advice before hair transplantation
- You should eat beforehand. Because growing hair takes a long time.
- No tea or coffee according to the doctor’s advice before hair transplantation.
- Don’t wear jewelry. and bring valuables with you
- Wear shirts that button the front. or a wide-necked shirt To make it easier to change clothes before receiving a hair transplant So you won’t get hurt when you wear it when you go home.
- Refrain from doing any type of hairdressing. and wash your hair thoroughly before coming
- There should be an accompanying person present on the day of the hair transplant procedure. This is because anesthesia or sleeping pills are used during the hair transplant. There may still be some numbness and dizziness when this is done.
Taking care of yourself after FUE hair transplant
- Do not touch, absorb blood, pick, scratch, or otherwise injure the wound in the hair transplant area. 24 hours after surgery because the hair follicle cells have not yet connected with the tissue surrounding the hole where the hair was transplanted. It may cause it to come off.
- You can use your daily life as normal. You can take a shower and wash your face.
- You can wash your hair as usual the next day. But it must be done gently. And use a mild shampoo for about 2 weeks.
- While washing your hair, do not massage or rub the hair transplant area. Use normal temperature water and not too strong. Just pat dry your hair gently. Do not use hot air from the hair dryer for about 1 month.
- Hair can be styled 1 week after hair transplant without touching the wound.
- 1 month after hair transplantation, hair can be colored and permed as normal.
- Should you lie on your back or side? To reduce swelling and pain in the wound Use a cloth to hold your hair. To prevent the grafted hair from falling out. And use a neck pillow to prevent pressure on the wound on the back of the head. And you should sleep with a pillow that supports your head high. to reduce swelling
- Refrain from exercising for at least 1 week.
- Stop swimming for at least 1 month.
- Avoid exposure to the sun. Because heat affects the hair follicle cells. Wear a protective hat. But don’t put it in too tightly.
- Stop smoking, stop drinking alcohol. Refrain from eating fermented foods According to the doctor’s advice
- After a hair transplant, nausea and vomiting may occur. Eat soft food And if symptoms persist, stop eating first.
- Your doctor may prescribe antibiotics. To prevent infection and reduce swelling, take it home and eat it.
- Come see the doctor as per your appointment. To follow up on the results of the hair transplant until you are satisfied.
- If there are abnormal symptoms If you have a high fever, unusual pain, swelling and redness, please see a doctor immediately. abnormally excessive bleeding There are scabs or lymph on the scalp. Inflammation or infection in the hair follicles, numbness or sensation in the area of the scalp where the hair transplant was performed
Why choose Hair transplant at Phd Clinic?
- Doctor graduated from American Board Hair Transplant (American Board Hair Transplant).
- International level ability. By being a member of the world association of hair transplant doctors (The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery), which is an institution that certifies permanent hair transplantation around the world.
- More than 16 years of hair transplant experience.
- Trusted to take care of and service patients’ hair in more than 10,000 cases.
- Can guarantee more than 98% of hair growth results and be looked after for life by expert doctors.
- Guaranteed many works. Quality guaranteed The results are clear. After planting, if the hair does not grow Guaranteed new planting for free
Take care of by expert
Trained and certified by many institutions.
Dr.Teerasak Pattayadeekul (Moryadee)
Dermatologist, skin surgery/laser/beauty
- MD.Msc.Phd Dermatology / LASER / Aesthetic Surgery.
- Certificate facial plastic Surgery USA/ Cosmetic Surgery Korea
- Fellowship cosmetic surgery KCCS
- American Board Laser-Surgery at Fort Lauderdale Florida USA
- Diploma of Hair Transplantation by Thai association and Academy of Cosmetic surgery and medicine
Doctor of Cosmetic Surgery/Laser/Hair Transplant Hair transplant board doctor (ABHRS)
- Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery/ Korean college of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery/ABHRS
- Certificate Hair transplantation By Korean Society of Hair Restoration Surgery/ISHRS
- Member in association of Aesthetic Anti-aging Surgery,Thailand
- Certificate Liposuction by Korean college of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member of International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
Phd Clinic has 4 branches
1.Located 206/17 Meechok Plaza
Moo.6 Tumbon Faham,Muang Chiang Mai, Thailand 50000
2.Located 574, Super Highway ChiangMai-Lampang Road, Tumbon Tahsala, Muang ChiangMai, Thailand
3. Bangkok branch,NSTDA Rangsit,Inc1 Building, National Science and Technology Development department ,131 Thailand Science Park, Phahonyothin Road, Tumbon Khlong Nueng, Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani 12120(3rd Floor, Rooms 307-308)
4.Pattaya Branch 194/5 and 194/6 Moo.9, Tumbon Nong Prue, Bang Lamung, Chon Buri, Thailand
Monday – Friday 10.00 – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday 10:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Tel. 061-8988771 Bangkok Branch
Tel. 061-8988771 Pattaya Branch