Hair Transplantation is one of the skin surgery methods to solve thin hair problems. Or baldness problems Hair transplantation can be done in many ways. The doctor will consider the appropriate method for each hair transplant recipient. At the discretion of the doctor
How many stages can hair loss be divided into?
Hair loss can be divided into 3 stages.
1. Anna Jane phase (Anagen phase)
Is the phase in which the hair grows and divides longer The hair on the scalp is about 80-90% within this phase. And will stay this phase for 2-3 years and will change to phase 2
2. Catagen phase (Catagen phase)
Is a resting hair The hair in this phase will not be divided. On the scalp is about 1% of this hair, after which it enters Phase 3
3. Telogen phase (Telogen phase)
Found about 10% on the scalp as the hair is loose after the hair falls out. The hair will enter the new phase 1, gradually circulating.
Permanent hair transplant surgery, FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) technique
FUT hair growth is a permanent hair growth, a standard technique that is still used internationally around the world. This will cut the back scalp, which has strong hair roots and almost no hair loss. By planting in problem areas (hair loss, thin hair, baldness) whichHair growth like this is a small surgery. That does not require doping Use only tea injections in the area of hair root cell transplantation. The duration of the surgery depends on the number of hair roots grown in each person. FUT hair growth is suitable for those who want to grow a lot of hair.
Permanent hair transplant procedure, FUT technique
- The doctor examined the hair and scalp. To assess the problems of the service provider
- Doctors recommend and talk together with hair transplant recipients to achieve the most demanding results
- The doctor drew the graph area that had to be planted
4.The doctor shaves the hair at the desired area to harvest the hair root cells
- The doctor injected the tea. And perform small surgery To bring the scalp at the occipital area and sew it off
- Separate strong hair root cells with a Microscope to get the most effective hair root cells
- Puncture the scalp to prepare the hair root cells
- Embroidery strong hair root cells On the problematic position in front of the head
Advantages of hair transplant using FUT technique
- permanent hair growth. FUT technique is a closed wound with less than 1% chance of infection%
- permanent hair growth. The FUT technique takes time to do compared to the number of graphs and takes shorter
- permanent hair growth. FUT techniques can be done very much, such as more than 2,500 graphs
- permanent hair growth. FUT technique can be placed on long hair to close the wound. Because the back area will shave the hair a little Only the area where the meat came out
- Permanent Hair Growing FUT Techniques Suitable for People with Wide Area Problems
Taking care of yourself after hair transplant
- Non-smoking for at least 2 days to 1 month after hair transplantation Because smoking will hinder the flow of blood to the skin And slow down the wound from hair growth
- Close the bandage at the scalp area for at least 1-2 days and be careful not to hit the head. Slamming things
- refrain from sun exposure Or exposed to sunlight for a long time Because UV rays will affect hair growth Including prohibiting being in too hot
- Avoid being at risk of infection
- refrain from exercising, lifting heavy items or bent items for at least 7 days
- Stop swimming and sauna or sweat-causing activities for 1 month to prevent infection at the hair growing area
- refrain from all alcoholic beverages for at least 2 days to 1 week after hair transplantation Because alcohol will stimulate the blood vessels to expand Resulting in easier bleeding
- Avoid sheep scratching the scalp and scaly the wound Because it may cause bleeding Or infected wounds
- Keep the wound clean, including the scalp in other areas. To prevent infection By washing the wound and washing the hair, there are quite fine steps to prevent the grafting. The hair is loose by being able to wash the hair normally after growing the hair for 1 month and can use the gel. Or hair dressing mousse after hair growthAbout 1 week, but be careful to get a wound to grow hair Including can color the hair after 1 month of hair growth (if wanting to color the hair before growing the hair Should color the hair at least 2 days before planting the hair)
- Lie, raise your head up to 45 degrees for at least 3 days to reduce the pressure that can cause the hair roots to fall out. Including sleeping in a position that does not affect the wound, planting hair and
- Consult a doctor before taking medication and supplements Because some drugs or supplements may affect blood clotting May result in bleeding in the wound And may cause hair roots to fall out
Why choose Hair transplant at Phd Clinic?
- Doctor graduated from American Board Hair Transplant (American Board Hair Transplant).
- International level ability. By being a member of the world association of hair transplant doctors (The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery), which is an institution that certifies permanent hair transplantation around the world.
- More than 16 years of hair transplant experience.
- Trusted to take care of and service patients’ hair in more than 10,000 cases.
- Can guarantee more than 98% of hair growth results and be looked after for life by expert doctors.
- Guaranteed many works. Quality guaranteed The results are clear. After planting, if the hair does not grow Guaranteed new planting for free
Take care of by expert
Trained and certified by many institutions.
Dr.Teerasak Pattayadeekul (Moryadee)
Dermatologist, skin surgery/laser/beauty
- MD.Msc.Phd Dermatology / LASER / Aesthetic Surgery.
- Certificate facial plastic Surgery USA/ Cosmetic Surgery Korea
- Fellowship cosmetic surgery KCCS
- American Board Laser-Surgery at Fort Lauderdale Florida USA
- Diploma of Hair Transplantation by Thai association and Academy of Cosmetic surgery and medicine
Doctor of Cosmetic Surgery/Laser/Hair Transplant Hair transplant board doctor (ABHRS)
- Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery/ Korean college of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery/ABHRS
- Certificate Hair transplantation By Korean Society of Hair Restoration Surgery/ISHRS
- Member in association of Aesthetic Anti-aging Surgery,Thailand
- Certificate Liposuction by Korean college of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member of International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
Phd Clinic has 4 branches
1.Located 206/17 Meechok Plaza
Moo.6 Tumbon Faham,Muang Chiang Mai, Thailand 50000
2.Located 574, Super Highway ChiangMai-Lampang Road, Tumbon Tahsala, Muang ChiangMai, Thailand
3. Bangkok branch,NSTDA Rangsit,Inc1 Building, National Science and Technology Development department ,131 Thailand Science Park, Phahonyothin Road, Tumbon Khlong Nueng, Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani 12120(3rd Floor, Rooms 307-308)
4.Pattaya Branch 194/5 and 194/6 Moo.9, Tumbon Nong Prue, Bang Lamung, Chon Buri, Thailand
Monday – Friday 10.00 – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday 10:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Tel. 061-8988771 Bangkok Branch
Tel. 061-8988771 Pattaya Branch